Re: Intermittent Empty return

From: John Mulkerin <jmulkerin(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Intermittent Empty return
Date: 2007-09-22 22:09:04
Lists: pgsql-sql

I agree its old. I'm working on the upgrade but first need to verify
and then purge some data.

I tried with and without a semicolon

However, with a semicolon results in

Just tried semicolon again.. First time resulted in results. Second
time resulted in
select * from survey_results;
ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "select" at character 30.
Maybe another reason I need to upgrade?