Re: PGDay 2008

From: Hans-Jürgen Schönig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGDay 2008
Date: 2007-09-05 13:34:59
Lists: pgeu-general

absolutely, this is really important. the germany speaking area
certainly has this problem.
we should definitely make it 90% english - otherwise it is not useful at
all. we want to talk to all people not just to some.
in general, as an austrian it is good to speak english anyway to make
sure that the germans can understand me at all :).

i share your concerns - we will do it in english whenever it is possible
to attract as many people as possible.
prato was a really good conference. we should take this as a shining
example.

hans