Re: Typos fixes and an accesskey

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Typos fixes and an accesskey
Date: 2007-04-04 22:26:49
Lists: pgsql-www

Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I send again my patchs because they don't seem to appear on the mailing
>> list. I just hope you won't receive the two same messages.
>>
>> You'll find attached a .tar.gz which contains two patches.
>>

>> The first one, typos.patch, fixes a few typos I found while translating
>> the templates. Please, review them because I'm not a native english
>> speaker.
>
> This patch appears to contain a whole lot of changes that are just
> whitespace (such as the indention). That makes it much harder to find
> out what has really changed. Can you submit it without the whitespace
> changes?

I don't remember there was a lot of whitespace changes. I'll take a look
and re-submit it.

>> The second one, searchaccesskey.patch, adds an accesskey (q) for the
>> search text box field. It's a quick way to access this text box. You can
>> change the key if you want but I would really like to see an access key
>> on this field.
>
> I'm not really sure about what you can and can not do with accesskeys,
> but is there a particular reason you chose "q" for the search feature?
> Seems like "s" would be a more logical choice?

An access key is just a shortcut. On firefox, I think you have to use
Alt-Shift and the key. For example, with this patch Alt-Shit-q and your
cursor goes to the search text field.

q for query, q is the id of the field (not really a good reason :) ).

s is fine for me :)

I don't mind which letter is used as long as there's an accesskey.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/