Re: Typos fixes and an accesskey

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Typos fixes and an accesskey
Date: 2007-04-04 21:44:47
Lists: pgsql-www

Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I send again my patchs because they don't seem to appear on the mailing
> list. I just hope you won't receive the two same messages.
>
> You'll find attached a .tar.gz which contains two patches.
>

> The first one, typos.patch, fixes a few typos I found while translating
> the templates. Please, review them because I'm not a native english
> speaker.

This patch appears to contain a whole lot of changes that are just
whitespace (such as the indention). That makes it much harder to find
out what has really changed. Can you submit it without the whitespace
changes?

> The second one, searchaccesskey.patch, adds an accesskey (q) for the
> search text box field. It's a quick way to access this text box. You can
> change the key if you want but I would really like to see an access key
> on this field.

I'm not really sure about what you can and can not do with accesskeys,
but is there a particular reason you chose "q" for the search feature?
Seems like "s" would be a more logical choice?

//Magnus