Slony scripts

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Slony scripts
Date: 2007-02-26 22:24:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

I can't create a Slony cluster from pgAdmin on my laptop, even though -

(i) I have Slony-I (1.2.6) installed locally, and
(ii) Options->General->Slony-I path contains the local share directory,
which has the Slony SQL scripts.

When I right-click on a "Replication" node in the Object Browser and
select "New Slony-I cluster", the status bar still tells me "Slony-I
creation scripts not available; only joining possible."

I'm running pgAdmin III 1.6.2 on WinXP SP2.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie