Re: Slony scripts

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
Cc: "Pgadmin-Support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Slony scripts
Date: 2007-02-26 22:59:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi.

It seems not to be understood easily somewhat....You should register the slon service.
Probabry, the first beginning is recommended to use the slonik command. Because the
series of operations can be kept. It needs a tedious operation though GUI of pgAdmin3
helps maintenance.:-)

Refer to Robert-san page for usage.
See.
http://people.planetpostgresql.org/xzilla/index.php?/archives/200-Alpha-testing-Slony-on-win32-Crib-Notes.html