Re: REVOKE ALL

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: David Legault <legault(dot)david(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: REVOKE ALL
Date: 2007-02-21 14:24:13
Lists: pgsql-general

David Legault wrote:
> I'll test all that role(at)db stuff and see what happens and if it works
> properly and report back on it.

Excellent - never used it myself.

> Is there a place where I can see what features were suggested and where I
> could suggest my own?

Full list, and what people are thinking about for 8.3:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.TODO.html
http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Todo:WishlistFor83

Check the mailing-list archives before proposing a new feature - see
what others have thought of in the past. Then, think through what you
want and discuss it here before posting to the hackers list. If you're
not planning to make changes yourself, you'll either need to directly
persuade a developer, or gain enough support to convince one it's worth
their time.

--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd