Translations not even working?

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Translations not even working?
Date: 2007-02-17 14:27:15
Lists: pgsql-www

Can someone verify if what we have now *even works*? I've been trying
for a while to make sure that works, but I can't make it :-(

I configured my browser to prefer French, but I still only get served
the English pages. This is both from www and wwwmaster. The only page I
know that's actually translated is the presskit, available at
http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit82.html.

Can someone confirm if this thing *ever* shows up translated based on
the language in the browser? (I know there are direct links to the
translated version, that's something completely different. I'm talking
about the automatically-show-the-correct-language stuff)

//Magnus