Installing on weendoze vista.

From: Paul Lambert <paul(dot)lambert(at)autoledgers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installing on weendoze vista.
Date: 2007-02-14 23:11:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Has anyone had any success installing on weendoze vista?

Any install I try gets as far as the service user details, if I ask it
to create a user it fails, if I specify an existing user account it
complains about the user not having enough access - even when said user
account is put into the administrator group.

I'm assuming PG hasn't been certified under vista yet? If this is
correct, is there any plan to do so? Has anyone tried it under server
longhorn?

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator