Re: PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)argudo(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: equipe(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org, contact(at)dalibo(dot)com, Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris
Date: 2007-01-05 08:59:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Sorry,

I forgot to say we still have no one coming to Paris for sure
(http://www.solutionslinux.fr/en/index.php (english)).

So the proposal we made to Oleg and Teodor is the same for anyone
willing to come in our booth !

I know Magnus may be interested to come: Magnus are you still ok to
come? How much is your plane?

Others willing to come? Maybe europeans? (People at Credativ or
EnterpriseDB UK ?).. Same question here, how much you need to come here?

Any help is *much* appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

NB : some people are directly in CC of this message, but not everyone in
their organizations. So, Simon and Peter, don't hesitate in telling the
people around you if they may be interested to come in Paris late January...

--
Jean-Paul Argudo
www.PostgreSQLFr.org