Re: PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)argudo(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, equipe(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org, contact(at)dalibo(dot)com, Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris
Date: 2007-01-05 09:43:56
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 09:59:45AM +0100, Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
> Sorry,
>

> I forgot to say we still have no one coming to Paris for sure
> (http://www.solutionslinux.fr/en/index.php (english)).
>
> So the proposal we made to Oleg and Teodor is the same for anyone
> willing to come in our booth !
>
> I know Magnus may be interested to come: Magnus are you still ok to
> come? How much is your plane?

I think I am. Exactly what dates are we talking about? All the days, or
is there a "pg-specific" day?

A return-trip from stockholm appears to be just under 200 euro.

Also, can I assume you can take care of both travel and accomodations costs? I don't have a budget for such things at work, unfortunatly.

//Magnus