postgres kerberos how to

From: Derrick <dstensrud(at)worleyco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgres kerberos how to
Date: 2006-12-20 01:51:31
Lists: pgsql-general

I was wondering if anyone out there could point me in the right
direction. I'm looking for a decent how to on using postgresql's built
in kerberos support to authenticate against windows 2003 active
directory. I was trying to use pam_ldap, but had to give up and decide
on using kerberos instead. Any help what so ever is much appreciated.
Thanks.