Re: On what we want to support: infrastructure?

From: Matteo Beccati <php(at)beccati(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Ron Mayer <rm_pg(at)cheapcomplexdevices(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: On what we want to support: infrastructure?
Date: 2006-11-09 09:43:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Magnus Hagander ha scritto:
> What Josh means is that we'll be taking the ads off www.postgresql.org,
> not that phpPgAds will go away as a product. AFAIK, that is :)

Yes, I understand.

While you may not have the need to get paying advertisers, I feel that
rotating ads of open source projects which use pgsql was an interesting
idea, even though it was partly abandoned during the site restyle.

There is a fairly good number of monthly ad impressions (without banners
on the home page) and it's just a pity to avoid using them.

Best regards
--
Matteo Beccati
http://phpadsnew.com