Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Fixed dllname of win32

From: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Hiroshi Saito <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Fixed dllname of win32
Date: 2006-08-28 01:00:02
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-odbc

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I'm sorry if I cofused the list.

I'm not sticking to the official ANSI version so much.
Though I don't remember well, probably I didn't add
psqlodbca.def to CVS intentionally when I added the
ANSI_VERSION option to win32.mak.
My hope is to leave the ANSI_VERSION option of win32.mak
as it is even though it is not supported officially.
Because it's very troublesome to maintain separate makefiles
for other settings, I removed duplicates from win32.mak
as much as possible and integrated the offical Unicode
version and my local ANSI version.
I've provided the ANSI version in my site for the people who
are unhappy with the Unicode version though I've rarely
tested it by myself and not updated it so often. Though I'm
not sure if I would continue the ANSI version in the future,
I hope I would be able to test the ANSI vesrion easily by
myself.

There's another new option MSDTC in win32.mak. Is it OK that
the option is ON by default ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue