[Pgbuildfarm-members] new commit

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PGBuildFarm <pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: [Pgbuildfarm-members] new commit
Date: 2006-07-16 21:30:28
Lists: buildfarm-members

I have committed a new version of main client script, which does 2 things:

. removes the ccache directory if it exists and the build has failed.
There have been persistent suspicions of failures due to ccache, so this
should help a bit if ccache has in fact been the cause.

. alters many of the file operations from shell calls to direct perl
module calls. This is a beginning of preparation for support of MSVC builds.

I have not put together a new release yet, but I would appreciate test
reports on this version of the script, which you can get at
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/pgbuildfarm/client-code/run_build.pl?rev=1.64&content-type=text/plain

thanks

andrew