Re: buildfarm future

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Re: buildfarm future
Date: 2006-07-13 21:20:12
Lists: buildfarm-members pgsql-hackers

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I intended to post this anyway as a followup to the conference session,
> but I have been spurred to do it nowby the Pl/J(ava) discussion.

Another thought I had today was the ability to attach notes to the web
site. For example a recent commit broke the 7.3 branch for everybody.
I took a look at it and sent a patch for it to -patches, but it would be
nice to flag that somehow in the web interface so that others would know
it is being worked on and not to waste time on it. You could attach
notes at either the branch or machine-branch level and clear them when a
clean build came through.

Kris Jurka