jdbc windows

From: Matteo Traina <matteo(dot)traina(at)email(dot)it>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: jdbc windows
Date: 2006-06-27 11:47:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,
I'm a new user of postgresql, version 8.1.4 windows, and i've a little
problem:
i don't understand about use jdbc driver with windows...how do i do for
use it, sorry but i need a little guide/trial because i find it only for
linux.
excuse me for my bad english and if i send this request not to the jdbc
post on the mailing list...but i don't find the right address.
thank you.

Regards,
Matteo

Sponsor:
Gioca e vinci con Cesar: trova la ciotola ed è subito tuo il prezioso kit per la tavola del tuo cagnolino
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5331&d=27-6