Re: Autovacuum Logging

From: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>
To: Will Reese <wreese(at)rackspace(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Autovacuum Logging
Date: 2006-04-27 15:49:40
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Right, I think there has been discussion about this and general
agreement that the current autovacuum logging options are less than
ideal to put it mildly. Unfortunately, I don't think there has been any
action by anyone to do something about it. I hope to work on this at
some point, but coding time for PG scarce resource in my life, so no
promises.

Matt