Repost: Problem with pg_ctl register -w

From: "G(dot) Ralph Kuntz, MD" <grk(at)usa(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Repost: Problem with pg_ctl register -w
Date: 2006-04-27 15:36:33
Lists: pgsql-general

I posted this to pgsql-admin but got no replies.

I am trying to add the -w option to the Windows NT service startup so that
the service is really running before it returns (I have another service -
tomcat - that depends on it). I can add the -w, but when I try to start the
postgresql service, I get an error about the service starting then stopping.
I am running version 8.1.3.

Thanks.

Attachment Content-Type Size
G. Ralph Kuntz (grk@usa.net).vcf text/x-vcard 479 bytes