Re: postgres conference in july

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres conference in july
Date: 2006-03-27 23:13:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Robert,

> Would people be interested in hearing of our efforts at the conference i.e. should I make a proposal submission?

Submit it -- submission is free. If we decide that it's not suitable
for the conference, or that we don't have enough time, then we'll let
you know.

You'd also better make sure that it's cleared for you to talk about this
stuff. I know that here in the US a certain central financial
quasi-government body is using Postgres extensively and we can't talk
about it at all.

Unfortunately, it's too late for OSCON.

--Josh