postgres conference in july

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgres conference in july
Date: 2006-03-27 17:08:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Guys,

I'd appreciate your thoughts on the following...

I'm currently working on a project with the senior economist at the Treasury Board in the Canadian Federal Government. We're developing a proto-type system, using postgres and plr, generating quarterly reports on all IT expeditures for the entire federal govt. It's part of a larger initiative of creating a govt sponsored version of sourceforge to make available tools, methodologies and documentation available accross the Canadian public service as well as the general public.

Would people be interested in hearing of our efforts at the conference i.e. should I make a proposal submission?

cheers