Re: Query results in grid, new patch

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>, "Edward Di Geronimo Jr(dot)" <edigeronimo(at)xtracards(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query results in grid, new patch
Date: 2006-03-06 13:11:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Hu? I meant the control *does* remember column sizing for repeated
execution of similar queries since 1.2!!! This is not a "nice fix", it
is *required*. I don't give a cent for copy/paste from the result (in 10
years on SQL RDBMS, I might have done that 5 times), I need repeatable
results from query tuning.
Trying to autosize the column from content doesn't work satisfying.

Regards,
Andreas