Re: Check for integer overflow in datetime functions

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Check for integer overflow in datetime functions
Date: 2005-12-02 16:17:02
Lists: pgsql-patches

>>> http://projects.commandprompt.com/projects/public/pgsql/browser/trunk/pgsql
>>>

>>> It has the additional advantage over our current CVSweb that it's
>>> set with tabs to 4 spaces, so it looks just like our code is
>>> supposed to ...

I need to spend some time on it to see if there is a way that I can
convert more then the whole tree at a time within the same repository.
Right now we have to convert
the whole thing which takes quite a bit of time.

Oh and don't forget to use the RSS capabilities.

>> Yes, and I for one love it :-)
>>
>> Now if I could just access the actual svn repository as well, I'd be
>> even happier...

We are also happy to provide accounts to those who would like to
actually use the wiki to discuss specific aspects of the code. This
would be more for wannabe hacker edibility,
tips, tricks etc...

> I have added it to the set of useful links on pgfoundry's front page.

Cool!

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/