PostgresSQL Halting System Boot

From: Matias Silva <matiassilva(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgresSQL Halting System Boot
Date: 2005-12-01 20:19:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone, I'm totally new here and I got a little issue.
I just got done installing PostgreSQL 8.1. I have configured PostgreSQL
to start automatically upon system start via an init script. Problem
is that when CentOS boots it halts on "Starting PostgeSQL". I have
to press the <Enter> key to resume the boot. It doesn't time out either.

How do I fix this?

I check the PostgreSQL logs and the only thing that stands out is
"Do you want to choose a different one? [n]Your default context is
user_u:system_r:unconfined_t.". However when I search Google, I find
nothing.

Thanks for your time,
Matt