Re: Print advertising

From: Mike Ellsworth <nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Print advertising
Date: 2005-11-21 14:08:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Very generous!

I guess development of a keyword list along with adwords & Gavin's piece
would be next.

I just bought a list of 3,300 US Newspapers which would be a start for
regular mailing of a "press release" - with wording yet to be
determined. I will eventually need to know what to use as a return
address. A pg graphic along with "c/o"..... my company address?

I think Robert's Google ad + implementation of Gavin's idea + snail mail
press release (PG - What it is & Why you need it) will be a good start
to supplementing existing efforts.

Certainly won't hurt.