First Peninsula Meeting, November 16th

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: First Peninsula Meeting, November 16th
Date: 2005-11-02 17:38:47
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

The next meeting will be our first "down south" although we're not going
as far as San Jose.

Wednesday, November 16th
7:30Pm to 9:30PM
GreenPlum Offices
Suite 224
1900 S. Norfolk Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94117
(additional directions coming soon)

Topic: Bizgres and Bizgres MPP are open source and proprietary
(respectively) PostgreSQL versions which are designed to make Postgres
the premier platform for data warehousing. Come get a briefing on the
projects and a demo of the MPP clustering architecture, which can handle
up to 1/4 petabyte of data.

Food and beverages provided by GreenPlum.

Things you must do:
1) RSVP by 11/14/05 if you want to eat.
2) Let us know if you need a ride from Caltrain (or other places) and a
ride to somewhere after the meeting.
3) Let me know if you can *provide* a ride from Caltrain or other places
and to diverse places after the meeting.

--Josh