How to insert "date" as timestamp

From: Aydın Toprak <aydin(dot)toprak(at)intengo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to insert "date" as timestamp
Date: 2005-10-13 06:20:07
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

hii,

I am newbie for jdbc-postgres and looking for some help about timestamp
type of posgresql.....

my porgram makes a data object, and then insert this object to the db.
however, I couldnt been able to insert date object directly to the db as
timestamp ...

do I making something wrong ? .. or is there another type to keep full
date of java, in the Postgresql Db.

Thank You.