Re: ForwardOnly ?

From: Petr Odložil <odlozil(at)trakceol(dot)cz>
To: lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ForwardOnly ?
Date: 2005-04-25 06:20:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I din't set this option forward cursors only and I even can't find it to
check the state of it. I'm using ODBC driver for windows and I looked to
the system registry to the ODBC.INI section and there was nothing
simillar. Is somewhere a guide for this detailed ODBC driver configuration ?

thanks

Petr

>>Hello,
>>
>> I'm using some Control and Visualization tool ControlWeb for my
>>aplication and saving information into the Postgres database through the
>>ODBC driver.
>>SQL queries works fine, but when I was to move through the open set of
>>records using the procedures of the Control Web
>>a did get following message :
>> The fetch type for PGAPI_ExtendedFetch isn't allowed with ForwardOnly
>>cursor
>>
>>is there any help about it ?
>

> Do you have set forward cursors only in ODBC configuration ?
> I can use it with success, but I don't know about ControlWeb.
>
> Lothar

thanks a lot

>>Petr
>>

>>--
>>Odchozi zprava neobsahuje viry.
>>Zkontrolovano Antivirovym systemem AVG.
>>Verze: 7.0.308 / Virova baze: 266.10.2 - datum vydani: 21.4.2005

>>TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster
>>

> --
> Lothar Behrens www.lollisoft.de
> Rosmarinstr 3 My public project:
> 40235 Düsseldorf http://sourceforge.net/projects/lbdmf

Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolováno Antivirovým systémem AVG.
Verze: 7.0.308 / Virová báze: 266.10.2 - datum vydání: 21.4.2005