Re: Cannot link to postgres 8.0.0 databases using ODBC from

From: Eric E <whalesuit(at)bonbon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot link to postgres 8.0.0 databases using ODBC from
Date: 2005-02-18 17:51:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Laurie,
I'm thinking these lines in the log may be of interest:

[unknown] [unknown] 2005-02-17 18:55:59 4214e8bf.9dc 0LOCATION:
BackendRun, postmaster.c:2656

and

ldb rjl_pilot 10.35.10.248(4630) 2005-02-17 18:55:59 4214e8bf.9dc
0LOCATION: log_disconnections, postgres.c:3403

I'd try turning off log_discconnections, and see if you get any joy. If
that works and the log still displays problems
related to BackendRun, I'd email the pg-hackers list.

EE