Re: Oracle and Postgresql Play Nice Together on Same Computer?

From: "Troyston Campano" <troygeekdatabase(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Oracle and Postgresql Play Nice Together on Same Computer?
Date: 2005-01-20 13:03:42
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Basically, we want to take 3 of the 10 applications running on Oracle, move
them to Postgresql on the same computer/server and just make sure it runs
about the same (really speed, memory usage, and space are the big issues).
I'm not concerned with how hard the migration will be and things like that.
The database is very low in complexity so the migration should be cake.

Thank you!