Re: ntfs for windows port rc5-2

From: Aly Dharshi <aly(dot)dharshi(at)telus(dot)net>
To: "J(dot) Greenlees" <jaqui(at)telus(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ntfs for windows port rc5-2
Date: 2005-01-14 23:14:35
Lists: pgsql-general

I don't think that Windows isn't worth using some versions such as XP are quite
stable for most purposes. By no means am I saying go put a production database
server like Postgres or Oracle on it. SMB's (Small - to - Medium Businesses) may
benefit from Windows 2000 if there aren't able to get somebody who can manage
Linux/Unix in their environment and don't have a heavy load.

Cheers,

Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi