Re: Error: column "nsptablespace" does not exist

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error: column "nsptablespace" does not exist
Date: 2004-11-29 16:03:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>>> Sorry Chris - obviously the pgAdmin team are just a bit crazier than
>>> your lot :-)
>>

>> And a little faster fixing it :-)
>

> I didn't even see it go through. Which is weird because I normally
> notice that kind of thing...

Same with us. It's probably the result of the 100+msg thread about
restoring issues with tablespaces. I didn't follow it completely, so I
missed the msg #101 which probably noticed this minor change...

It would have been A Good Thing (tm) if this change had been announced
more clearly, considering the fact that admin tools developers wouldn't
expect such a late change.

Regards,
Andreas