Re: PostgreSQL in the press again

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Thomas Hallgren <thhal(at)mailblocks(dot)com>
Cc: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL in the press again
Date: 2004-11-16 19:47:22
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> Isn't the last claim a bit contradicory? If you where to say, "Java is a
> nice language, but we can't use it for advanced server side development
> here since we are unable to find people with the right skills", then it
> would make a lot of sense. And I would agree, that's often a very valid
> argument to use C/C++.

Everyone does understand here, that we aren't going to agree right?

IMHO Java is worthless but does it matter? People code in what they are
either forced to, or are comfortable with.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Attachment Content-Type Size
jd.vcf text/x-vcard 640 bytes