Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Mitch Pirtle <mitch(dot)pirtle(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Ned Lilly <ned(at)nedscape(dot)com>, "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>, Omar Kilani <omar(at)tinysofa(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, emily(at)tinysofa(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Date: 2004-10-27 18:23:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

> And if you've got a big monitor, then use it! Why pretend to surf on
> a Palm Pilot?

Well although that is an extreme example, typically I don't "surf" the
web. I am looking for a specific piece of information and I don't want
to have to bounce between windows to make use of the information I find.

I solve this by having two monitors but not all people have this option.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Attachment Content-Type Size
jd.vcf text/x-vcard 640 bytes