Re: Function editor

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Tony Caduto <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Function editor
Date: 2004-10-08 10:28:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Tony Caduto wrote:
> It is a royal pain to have to manually resize it everytime I open a new
> function.
>
> Is what I am asking impossible? Please at least add a option so we the
> users can choose the behavior we prefer.

I'm a bit tired arguing again and again why maximizing can't be handled
on win32 with wxWidgets. As a consequence to this repeating request I've
removed the "grab the whole screen and screw up all size handling",
misleadingly called "maximize window", on win32.

NB: GTK works as expected.

Regards,
Andreas