Re: mirroring data on different drives?

From: Justin Clift <jc(at)telstra(dot)net>
To: Steve <steve(at)nospam(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: mirroring data on different drives?
Date: 2004-07-29 23:43:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Steve wrote:
> Someone please please help me!!!! :-(

Hi Steve,

How much leverage over the design of the application do you have?

Depending on the data that's being accessed, it may be worth looking
into materialised views for some of the data. Very application
dependent on course:

http://www.varlena.com/varlena/GeneralBits/Tidbits/matviews.html

Hope that helps.

Regards and best wishes,