Re: latest plperl

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org, plperlng-devel(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Re: latest plperl
Date: 2004-07-01 16:33:57
Lists: pgsql-patches

Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> I will do some checking on these changes, but with those caveats they look
> good to me.

Attached is an all inclusive revised patch. Please review and comment.
If there are no objections, I'll commit in a few hours.

As a side note, I think it would be *really* helpful if there were a
more comprehensive test script, and an expected results file available.
Not sure though if it could be included in the standard regression tests
on a configure-conditional basis -- anyone know?

Joe

Attachment Content-Type Size
plperl.01.patch text/x-patch 31.8 KB