Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Tablespaces

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Tablespaces
Date: 2004-06-11 22:14:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-hackers-win32

pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com wrote:

>Actually, I am not a wide eyed passionate Linux zealot. Like my support
>for John Kerry, I gladly choose the better side of mediocrity over extream
>evil, it is nothing more than pure practicality.

I don't like dubya either, but he isn't extreme evil. This sort of
argument is over the top, and the analogy is out of place. You ought to
know by now that there is almost no correlation between technological
views and political views (e.g. many FOSS advocates have politics that
are anaethema to me). So let's leave the politics out of it. In fact,
let's get on with doing actual work.

cheers

andrew