Re: Transaction oddities?

From: Richard Combs <rncombs(at)covad(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Transaction oddities?
Date: 2004-04-29 23:17:23
Lists: pgsql-odbc

The problem is with the autocommit off and the transaction isolation
level you have set. You should not be able to read your changes until
after you commit them with this scenario. If you want to do "dirty
reads" you need to use read uncommitted. See the following for more
information.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/transaction-iso.html