Re: absolute positioning

From: Indra Heckenbach <indra(at)macnica(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: absolute positioning
Date: 2004-03-25 12:01:42
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
Thanks for the notes on junit testing.&nbsp; I neglected previous() method
entirely.&nbsp; I've extended that, and still working through some issues.&nbsp;
I don't know what I'll have time for, but I would like to complete
support for it.&nbsp; I'll let you know how things develop...<br>
Indra<br>
Kris Jurka wrote:<br>
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">