Can I specify a SCHEMA in the ODBC string?

From: Rachel Willmer <rachel_lists(at)willmer(dot)org>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can I specify a SCHEMA in the ODBC string?
Date: 2004-02-23 10:39:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'd like to export a table from MS Access to PostgreSQL. By default, it
puts it in the public schema, but I'd like to specify an alternate one.

Is this possible? If so, what's the syntax? Is the syntax for ODBC
connection strings documented anywhere? I've googled for this info, but
unsuccessfully.

Any pointers welcome
Thanks
Rachel