ODBC driver

From: "Nicolas PINTO" <nicolas(dot)pinto(at)free(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC driver
Date: 2004-02-20 15:21:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc

hello ,

I run postgresql 7.4.1 on a redhat server.
I don't succeed in putting a 'lo' type objet in my postgresql database from a VB6 program.
I've read Hiroshi Inoue indications and try but it don't work (the transaction doesn't go out).
When i try to read another column of the table where there is a column with 'lo' type, it puts the UC 100%.

The 'lo' seems to work finely on the sever, I've tried it.

Connection :
Provider =Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
DSN=PostgreSQL

May I have our help?

Thanks and best regards, Nicolas from FRANCE