Participate to translation

From: "m(dot)jjoe" <m(dot)jjoe(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Participate to translation
Date: 2004-02-13 17:26:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I just saw a different documents not translate in the progresql project.
So i want participate to the translation in English to French, i am
just a french guy using linux since 8 years. It's time for me to give
some of my time to the Open Source Community .

So if it's possible:

--> I want to start a new translation or continue an existing one and
want to avoid duplicating your work with someone else,

--> I am looking for other people who want to work with you on translating,

Best regards.