Small complaint about bugreport item in help menu

From: Dean Peterson <lethargo(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Small complaint about bugreport item in help menu
Date: 2004-02-08 06:59:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, when I chose Bugreport from the pgadmin3 Help menu, it took me to
the bug reporting page in help. That's great, but the "Bug Reporting"
page in the help links to web pages that the help program cannot display
correctly. (e.g. no search functionality on the support mailing list).

It would be nicer if the help browser would open external links in a
dedicated web browser. If that is not possible, it would be nice to
include the URL's for the links in the help text as well as the status
bar, so they could be cut and pasted.

Minor complaints, I know, but these things do discourage people from
filing bug reports (and if they do, it discourages them from
conscientiously checking for duplicates first.) In general, thanks for
the great product, though.

Dean

P.S. I apologize if this should have gone in the documentation list. I
wasn't sure who supported the help viewer for pgadmin.