Re: Persistent Connects (pg_pconnect)

From: Keith Wong <keith(at)e-magine(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Colleen Williams <colleen(at)digital-arts(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Persistent Connects (pg_pconnect)
Date: 2000-11-21 13:31:09
Lists: pgsql-sql

Just looked at the Php documentation... according to that.. it goes...

"An 'identical' connection is a connection that was opened to the same
host, with the same username and the same password (where applicable)."

Perhaps that means you need to specify the host for this to work.

Let me know on your findings. I'll be interested to know.

Cheers,
Keith :)