returning a recordset with pl/pgsql

From: Keith Wong <keith(at)e-magine(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: returning a recordset with pl/pgsql
Date: 2000-08-08 14:29:50
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi everyone,

I'm using postgresql with php4. I wanted to write a stored procedure to
return a recordset (using pl/pgsql). From what I've read from the
documentation it seems like you can only returned postgres types like
strings, booleans, etc.

Is it possible to return recordsets using pl/pgsql?
If so, how do I declare the return type in the declaration?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Keith.