Re: Alerte

From: "Chad R(dot) Larson" <clarson(at)eldocomp(dot)com>
To: ahmed zatout <azatout(at)sympatico(dot)ca>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Alerte
Date: 2003-03-03 17:37:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

I don't speak French, and on the odd chance that some of you don't either,
here's what the Bablefish makes of the posting:

Hello all the users of postgres, I am in practical training course, in a
small company. this company entrusted to me to make to a migration of a
data base Oracle towards a data base Postgresql one Windows. for that I
used pg-admin and the data are transferred but the problem it does not
manage to support the foreign keys, it always gives me the following
message: foreign keys are not supported with this provider I sought by all
but I do not find the solution help me, how I must make.

At 09:33 PM 2/26/2003 -0500, ahmed zatout wrote:
>Salut tout les usagers de postgres,
>
>je suis en stage pratique, dans une petite entreprise.
>cette entreprise m'a confié de faire une migration d'une base de données
>Oracle vers une base de données Postgresql on Windows.
>
>pour cela j'ai utilisé pg-admin et les données sont transférées. mais le
>problème il arrive pas à supporter les foreign keys, il me donne toujours
>le message suivant:
>
>foreign keys are not supported with this provider
>
>j'ai cherché par tout mais je trouve pas la solution. aidez moi, comment
>je dois faire.

-crl -- Chad R. Larson (CRL22) chad(at)eldocomp(dot)com Eldorado
Computing, Inc. 602-604-3100 5353 North 16th Street, Suite
400 Phoenix, Arizona 85016-3228