BLOBs docs

From: "Marcin Jerzy" <marcin(dot)jerzy(at)wp(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BLOBs docs
Date: 2002-05-19 16:20:04
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi.

I looking for some good documentation about large objects. Is it
possible to find? I mean, is there any better description than
short brief involved in Postgres docs? I have to use BLOBs, but I
can't find, ie., how can I open them, close or read and write.
There's notching about SQL functions like lo_open, lo_close,
lowrite and loread. I can only read about C functions, but no
description about access to BLOB from SQL (only few words about
lo_import and lo_export).

Could You tell where I can read more? Thanx

MJS

Spotkanie młodych - Lednica 2000 < http://abc.wp.pl/lednica/ >