Re: Auto commit Off how will it effect us ?

From: Sai Hertz And Control Systems <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Auto commit Off how will it effect us ?
Date: 2003-12-09 08:43:36
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-php

Dear Robert Treat ,

First of all accept gratitude for answering the question

>phppgadmin=# set autocommit = off;
>ERROR: SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF is no longer supported
>phppgadmin=#

Now does this mean that their must exist some PHP.INI file option that
will make client side auto commit on
But as such till now PHP version 4.3.4 their exist no such option till now
and defiantly we are testing our application for PostgreSQL 7.4 .
We would never like to miss the options provided by 7.4

Regards,
V Kashyap