7.3.4 - pg_relcheck

From: Rudi Starcevic <rudi(at)oasis(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.3.4 - pg_relcheck
Date: 2003-09-29 07:01:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I'm migrating an application from 7.2 to 7.3.4 and a small error has
poped up.
One of the pieces of software that uses PG for this app. is ColdFusion 5.0
A propriety piece of from Macromedia.

So far it's all OK and running fine but I did see error when creating a
table without a Primary key
that complained about pg_relcheck not being there.

So I thought I'd write just to double check that pg_relcheck has been
dropped and it's not just me.
Pg_relcheck is no longer in the system tables is it ?

Many thanks
Regards
Rudi.